Dear Mezze customers,
Firstly the Mezze team would like to say a really big thank you to all our customers for their support over the past few months. Not only have we managed to keep our team together but we have been able to create more jobs and employ more staff. We expect that the coming months are going to prove difficult but with your continuing support we are confident that Mezze at The Green Dragon will be here for years to come.
Following the Prime Minister’s announcement on Tuesday there will be more restrictions in order to reduce the spread of the virus , we will be implementing these new restrictions so your support and cooperation will be very much appreciated.
- No tables bigger than 6 persons allowed inside or outside.
- Social distancing has reduced the amount of space available inside the restaurant: for this reason we can no longer reserve tables for drinks only. You are very welcome to come along to the restaurant for just drinks and whenever possible we will try to offer tables until a later booking arrives.
- We will try to have enough staff on shift to offer table service for food and drinks and just drinks in the garden (when weather permits ). At busy times the service may be a little slow so please bear with us.
- Please wear a mask when you enter and leave the restaurant. Once seated at your table a mask is no longer necessary.
- The restaurant now has to close by 22:00 every day. Our last reservation time will now be 20:30. The restaurant is open all day so we very much welcome afternoon and early evening bookings
- When possible please book your table in advance – this will allow us time to arrange the correct staffing for full table service.
Once again thank you very much for your support and we hope to see you soon .